Friday, September 3, 2010

Count Your Blessings

What do you do when people go out of their way to upset you, make you mad, bring you down, while trying to make themselves feel better about who they are as a person? It can only get to you if you let it!!! That is the key thing to remember right there! I definitely experienced this. The first thing one might want to do is react and become angry in return. Then you must ask.. It is worth it? Why would you want to reduce yourself to someone else's immaturity?  Is playing a childish game truly worth it? I think not.

Life is too short to to let yourself get involved with other people's drama. I have to say for myself when this happens, I have to get up and walk away. That is the best thing anyone can do. There are far more important things to focus on and be thankful for. Count your blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment